Approx. Rs 3,800 / MeterGet Latest Price
Tufluor PTFE Chem Hose
|Temperature range||40 Degree C|
designed according to EN 12115 standards for chemicals and solvents, except for chlorine trifluoride, chlorine and fluorine gas, oxygen difluoride, phosgene and molten alkalis (for ex. sodium). Designed for the chemical industry, foodstuff, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, where a flexible connection is required. The hose is produced with high-quality elastomers, with excellent chemical and mechanical properties. Not intended for use as an implant material. Not suitable for blood or human fluids.
- Tube: TEFLON™ PTFE, co-extruded clear/white pigmented, smooth, phthalates free, tested in compliance with 1907/2006/CE (REACH). TEFLON™ PTFE is a polymer with excellent resistance to high temperature, mechanical stress and to oxidation. It complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550 standards, USP XXXVI class VI, ISO 10993 Sections 5,10,11:2009, EUROPEAN REGLEMENT 1935/2004/CE AND 10/2011/CE, 3A Sanitary Standard Class II
- Reinforcement: Synthetic plies, stainless steel wire helices, a/s copper wires to discharge static electricity
- Cover: Smooth, EPDM, black, conductive, abrasion, aging and ozone resistant, cloth finish
- Marking: red/white / blue tape TUDERTECHNICA TUFLUOR® PTFE CHEM embossed according to norm EN 12115 TUDERTECHNICA PTFE EN12115:2011 DN SD PN 16 BAR Ω Q/Y
- Temperature range: 40°C / +150°C ( -40°F / +302°F) The operating temperature of the hose is directly dependent upon the specific fluid being conveyed and the length of time the fluid is in contact with the hose.
- Electrical properties : Type Ω/T according to norm EN 12115 (R<106 Ω)
- Norm : EN12115 - TRbF 131/2
|Inside diameter||Outside diameter||Vacuum||Length||Working pressure||Burst pressure||Appr. weight||Bending radius|